- The 2019 winter 3D archery league begins on January 7th 2019 at Bullseye Archery for 13 Weeks ending in April 2019. (top 10 scores will be used at end of year)
- Leagues are Monday – Thursday at 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM, Mondays at 11:00 AM and Fridays at 5:00 PM
- You’ll want to sign up ASAP as slots are filling quickly for some nights
- Anyone who pays the winter league dues in full before January 7th will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a PSE Expedite compound bow.
We have a 30 yard indoor range at Bullzeye Archery.
- 3D winter leagues normally run from early January thru April 5 days a week.
- An average of over 200 bow shooters from all ages, skill and sorrounding areas shoot.
- Shooters can sign up for one of the 11 time slots during weekday evenings with room for makeups during the week day.
- There is 30 3D targets changed weekly which are shot across 8 lanes.
- No matter your skill level the leagues are for fun but the more experienced shooters are alway willing to share tips if asked
- Details for the 2018-2019 3D winter league will be posted very soon and people are already signing up at the store.
- Please visit us regularly to get updated information on the winter league.